24 HOURS ONLINE SUPPORT

Phone
+62 87 860 557 000
Phone
+62 361 235804 / +62 361 235805
Email
baliwonderlandadventure@gmail.com
BBM
OFFICE ADDRESS
  Jalan Tukad Badung IX No.9 Renon Denpasar 80226 Bali Indonesia

Flag Counter

Bali Trekking adventure tours, is a company that specialize in trekking,adventure and tours around Bali Island.The Island of Bali is one out of 33 provinces in Indonesia with the capital called Denpasar. This tiny Island just about 5 thousand square kilometers in which is inhabited by 3,5 million people. About 90% of the total population are Hindu belief and the rest about 10% consist of Muslim, Christian and Buddha. Because of the majority of the population in Bali belong to Hindu faith, Bali has a lot of temples spread throughout the entirely Island, so called Bali is the Island of the God.

Bali Island is arranged by the mountain range from west to east with the ruin of dead volcano and active one, so Bali Island become very beautiful with the mountain ,rich of plantation,forest,lake, vegetation, culture and many more…Bali trekking adventure tours,  offers many programs for Bali Tours,Bali Day Tours,Bali Island Tours,Bali Trekking Adventure,Bali Trekking and Tours,Bali Adventure Tours,Bali Hiking Tours,Bali Walking Tours,Bali Cycling Tours,Bali Biking Tours,Bali Canoe,Bali Camping,Bali Outing,Bali Jeep Tours,Bali Activities,Bali Tour Packages,Bali Honeymoon Packages,Bali Day Trekking,Bali Private Tours,Bali Volcano Tours,Bali Volcano Trekking and much more ….

For more specific of our activities we organize such as:bali trekking adventure tour,bali adventure hiking,bali elephant tours,bali jeep tour,bali fullday tour,bali one day tour,bali tour,baliwater rafting,bromo ijen tour,ijen crater tour,mount batur bali tour,trekking in bali,volcano bali tour,bali jungle trekking,bali bike tour,mount batur sun rise trekking,bali private tour,bali holiday packages,bali volcano sun set dinner tour,bali mount agung,bali jeep tours,bali round trip,bali day tour,jatiluwih trekking tours,sidemen trekking,sidemen cycling,belimbing trekking,ubud trekking,Nusa penida day cruise, etc

WEST BALI BELIMBING RICE TERRACE BY 4 WD JEEP TOUR

We will pick up you from hotel in the morning by 4WD Jeep to explore the hidden beauty of west Bali Island and isolated village far from the crowd and only reachable by 4WD jeep

MOUNT BATUR SUN SET DINNER

We will pick up you from the hotel between 13.30 -14.00 pm for driving up to the cool climate of Kintamani mountain. On the way up, we will pass rice terrace ,temple and plantation .When we arrive at Kintamani ,we will direct to enjoy the beautiful scenery of mount Batur with its crater lake,villages and Bali Aga Trunyan village.

WONDERLAND EXOTIC BALI NATURE

Drive by private air-conditional car of 2.500 cc to the secluded and peaceful Bali’s Lush hinterland, the home of quitter, friendlier and more dignified people and less influenced by mass-tourism. Visit unique Traditional Balinese House Compound to see and get close contact with the people and also learn about tradition

MOUNT BATUR HIKING AND UBUD CYCLING

This is the combination between mount Batur volcano hiking and Kintamani cycling. Beginning with mount Batur hiking about 2 hours to reach the peak of the volcano crater to see sun rise.When you reach the top you will be served by hot coffee or tea and breakfast while enjoying the sunsise.